New Prevent Website
Counter Terrorism Policing has launched a new safeguarding website www.actearly.uk to encourage family and friends to share concerns, that a friend or loved one might be vulnerable to radicalisation.
What will the website aim to do?
Help increase Prevent referrals from family and friends into the police by increasing awareness, trust and understanding of the police’s safeguarding role.
- Increasing awareness of where to go for further information and support
- Increasing awareness of the signs of radicalisation
- Increased understanding of and confidence in the Prevent referral process
- Encouraging referrals from concerned family and friends at an early stage
- Highlighting the police safeguarding role in Prevent