Leadership pay range L15-L21
Closing date 9.00am Tuesday 5th March 2024
Due to the retirement of our substantive Headteacher, the Governing Body of St Joseph’s , in partnership with the Archdiocese of Birmingham, are seeking to appoint an exceptional individual who will continue to lead our very popular school and inspire its children, staff and families to work together to develop love, curiosity, positivity and responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future growth of our school and pre-school by leading a very strong and dedicated team with enthusiasm, whilst continuing to ensure that our children receive an excellent education in our nurturing school.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic committed to and passionate about the ethos and purpose of Catholic education
- Has a proven record of successful leadership that has secured improved outcomes
- Has the skills and knowledge to enable them to act as a role model capable of inspiring and motivating others
- Is a strategic thinker who will value our vision as we move forward into becoming part of a MAC
- Will be skilled in developing and inspiring staff at all levels and driving excellence across the school through collaboration with both local faith schools and others
- Has a clear understanding and knowledge of a range of operational strategies to secure improved outcomes for all our pupils
In return we are offering:
- Children who are well behaved, motivated to learn and who enjoy school
- An exciting opportunity which will influence the development of our school and give you scope to develop your talents and expertise
- A bright and attractive working environment
- Friendly and committed staff who are supportive, open to new ideas and keen to continue to develop professionally
- A welcoming school community where everyone is valued and cared for
- A Governing Body who are keen to support the school and all the staff
The full application pack, including the required Catholic Education application form and supplementary forms are listed below. Visits to the school are highly recommended and warmly welcomed, please arrange by calling or emailing the school office. Completed application and supplementary forms should be emailed by 9.00 am, Tuesday 5th March 2024, to email@example.com Assessment and interview is scheduled for week commencing 11th March 2024.
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Droitwich, St Joseph's Close, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 0RY
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to both online searches in accordance with the Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023 and criminal records checks from Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The successful candidate will be expected to sign the CES Contract.