Coronavirus Advice & Information
COVID Outbreak Management Plan
What parents & Carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges - February 2021
COVID Notification Form
Should you need to inform school of either - 1. Self isolation 2. Informing us if your child has symptoms 3. Are awaiting a test 4. Any COVID related absence, following the latest Government Guidance, Please complete the absence form below stating your Child's name, class and provide the reason "7 days self isolation or 10 days Family Isolation". It is very important you use only this form for this purpose so we can record your Child's absence correctly. In the Name box please complete your Child's full name and their class. Thank you
Christmas 2020 Letter to Parents / Carers
Letter to Parents Positive Case in Setting
Face Coverings - General Communication from Worcester Children's First - November 2020
Handi Paediatric App
Test & Trace
September 2020 Translation of guidance for Parents / Carers on early years providers, schools and colleges in the autumn term
Re-Opening Plans - September 2020
Re-Opening Plans - June 2020
Coping with stress
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you have a temperature of over 37.8; or have a new or continuous cough, please stay at home for 7 calendar days.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)